Industrial Software Development Services
From industrial engineering and SCADA applications to data capture and analysis solutions; from e-commerce web sites to secure booking systems; whatever your software needs, 24/7 Uptime industrial software development services provide expert analysis, bug fix and system enhancements.
We have a broad depth of industry knowledge with more than 35 years' experience working with a wide range of languages, database structures and platforms.
Skill sets include .net, VB, PHP, HTML, C#, Powerbasic, ODBC, MySQL, MS SQL, Access, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and Magento on both Windows and Linux platforms (especially qualified in Ubuntu).
Migration of older legacy appplications to modern, future-proof .net systems is a particular speciality of ours.
Industrial Software Development Projects include:
- Migration and modernisation of Flexichef, an in-house SCADA application for BCH (Rochdale), bringing the system to a standardised format on a future-proof, cyber secure .net platform;
- Development of a multi practice optician booking & order management solution for a privately owned optical chain In the North West;
- Data capture and analysis portal, interfacing with on board PLCs built into industrial waste machinery in commercial kitchens and hotels;
- Several e-commerce and brochure web site developments;
- Restaurant booking system developments.
24/7 Uptime have provided an ideal solution, working alongside our in-house engineers to enable us to successfully update our existing Flexichef recipe management systems. Their software engineers accustomed themselves to the existing design and quickly converted it to a more robust system which we are now offering to all our clients worldwide. They have also installed the everRun system alongside our Flexichef system at a major food manufacturer and this has been running without incident for several years. We find them a very professionally run company with a vast knowledge of the equipment they supply and they are a pleasure to work with.