ztC Edge - the latest fault tolerant solution from Stratus Technologies is now available from 24/7 Uptime
The solution brings together both standalone hardware and software in a single turnkey solution to protect single or dual virtual machine environments from any downtime or data loss. Stratus ztC Edge comprises dedicated hardware in the form of two identical small form factor industrial grade servers, coupled with the fault tolerant patented Stratus software technology that powers the already global leading everRun fault tolerant solution.
The result is fault tolerance 'all in' with the complete solution, including hardware, supported by 24/7 Uptime's expert team and backed by Stratus global support network. With the ability to geographically separate the two host servers, ztC Edge provides fault tolerant system available AND campus wide disaster recovery protection in a single solution.
All this without the need for shared storage or additional arbitrating management computers or modules.
Stratus ztC Edge
Take a look at this short demonstration:
In today’s industrial environments, companies are faced with mounting pressure to be more efficient with fewer resources. At the same time, industrial technologies are becoming more powerful and more connected, yet are being deployed where there are little or no IT resources. The influx of data from these technologies and devices is driving the need for – and growth of – new edge computing infrastructure.
Stratus ztC Edge is a zero-touch, fully virtualised and self-protecting computing platform, specifically designed for industrial edge environments. With built-in remote management, ztC Edge significantly reduces the IT burden for virtualised computing at the edge. Its self-protecting and self-monitoring features help reduce unplanned downtime and ensure availability of business-critical industrial applications.
Purpose-built for operational technology (OT), ztC Edge is uncomplicated to set up, configure and manage, with user-friendly tools and redundant, hot-swappable nodes that automatically verify compatibility and synchronise themselves.
ztC Edge Benefits for your Organisation
- Rugged, compact, industrial form factor performs equally well in the control room, control panel or shop floor;
- Automated capabilities make it suitable for unmanned stations or remote, decentralised locations with limited resources;
- ztC Edge self-monitoring and self-protecting features help eliminate unplanned downtime;
- With built-in virtualisation host, industrial interoperability and field serviceability, ztC Edge simplifies and shortens the time it takes to deploy, manage and maintain your critical edge applications;
- Perfect for harsh conditions with from -40° to 60° Celsius and 10-95% humidity;
- As with all Stratus solutions, there is the optional add-on of Extend DR module and Arcserve UDP backup agent for complete end-to-end business continuity and data protection.