Stratus everRun is the leading fault tolerant software solution – already deployed to protect more than 30,000 mission critical applications globally.
Stratus have recently released the latest version everRun 7.7 – with new and improved features and functionality, as well as several security improvements and fixes.
Contact us for complete information on this latest version – the highlights of which are:
- Host OS Support – support for CentOS 7.7 as the host operating system for the everRun system, providing the 3.10.0-1062.12.eI7.x86_64 Linux kernel.
- Security improvements – 253 fixes.
- Virtual machines:
- support for the Virtual Machine Generation ID (GENID) of Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2012. (GENID is also referred to as vmgenid).
- Support for a UEFI boot firmware interface with the Windows 2019 and Windows 2016 guest operating systems.
- VM Management and Support:
- Support for importing Open Virtual Appliance (for Application) (OVA) files in addition to Open Virtualisation Format (OVF) files.
- Support for importing a VM with a UEFI or BIOS boot interface setting from an OVF or a OVA file.
- everRun Availability Console – one interface for importing OVF and OVA files created by the everRun system or a third party application.
- Installation and Upgrade:
- Ability to check for updates on the console’s Upgrade Kits page.
- Ability for the system to automatically check for system software updates and then download (but not install) the update when available.