24/7 Uptime provide both software and hardware based high availability and fault tolerant solutions. Click here to read our white paper on the difference between fault tolerance and high availability. Stratus everRun (formerly Marathon everRun) is the world’s leading software based fault tolerant solution whilst Stratus ftServer remains the most robust low maintenance complete fault tolerant hardware package.
Fault Tolerant Solutions
Business critical applications must be available 24/7 - especially since downtime in terms of lost revenue, lost reputation and wasted man hours is not acceptable in today's 'always on' world.
Are you still reacting to failures? Don't compromise and accept 'good enough' system availability
Many organisations simply react to system failures. When an IT failure occurs, systems go down, operations stop and IT staff are called upon to perform a recovery. This downtime can have a huge impact on sales, critical operations, employee productivity and client satisfaction levels. But you don’t need to accept that this is good enough.
Now you can move from a reactive recovery-based model to a proactive, prevention-based model in which downtime is prevented. Even businesses with limited IT resources can have a simple and affordable solution to keep IT systems up and running during system failures to ensure continous business operations.
Take a look at this quick overview that shows what Stratus solutions can do to benefit your business:
- Continuous uptime: improves sales and revenue opportunities
- Continuous uptime: improves productivity
- Continuous uptime: improves client satisfaction and reputation
- Fewer servers: simpler technical infrastructure
- Easier to maintain & support: sometimes maintenance free
- Scalable: more IT systems no longer means more hardware
- everRun Enterprise and Express software uses off the shelf hardware (HP, Dell, IBM – you decide)
- Stratus ftServer is a complete solution with fault tolerance in a single unit
From email to electronic records, factory floors to trading floors, 999 call centres to emergency rooms, more than 3,000 companies in more than 30 countries use Stratus fault tolerant solutions to proactively prevent system downtime, eliminate data loss and reduce operational costs. Why not join them?