Stratus everRun Enterprise: next generation fault tolerant software that ensures business continuity and data integrity
Unlike other non-everRun family solutions, everRun Enterprise prevents system downtime in the first place rather than recovering from it. It's easy to use, has centralised management tools and keeps Linux as well as Windows environments (including non server OS) up and running 24/7.
everRun is deployed on standard Intel off-the-shelf servers (HP, Dell, IBM, etc) with no need for shared storage and no scripting or application amendments.
Stratus everRun Enterprise, software defined downtime prevention for industry standard servers.
everRun Enterprise benefits for your organisation:
- Prevents application downtime and protects data in all locations;
- Ensures no business interruption and ensures compliance;
- Works with off-the-shelf industry standard servers;
- No shared storage requirement;
- Can run both single & multi-threaded Windows (PC & server) & Linux applications fault tolerantly;
- Can monitor applications and every component of your system;
- Automated load balancing;
- Single easy to manage control portal;
- Automated ‘dial home’ support option, enabling fastest possible support response times;
- Embedded Linux KVM hypervisor;
- Single or multi-site protection available using everRun SplitSite technology.
Need Single or Multi Site Protection?
everRun host servers can be located in a single server room or geographically separated across two different sites using Split Site technology.
For complete network protection, add on Stratus Monitor application monitoring. This gives complete application, operating system and connected device monitoring together with alerting and automated fault resolution/restart. Combining Stratus everRun and Monitor provides complete protection of your entire mission critical environment.
For complete end-to-end application protection, add on the everRun DR module to your everRun fault tolerant host servers. Local failures are then handled by everRun 2 x host fault tolerant protection; complete site outages due to server room fire/flood/disaster are handled by the DR failover module.
everRun Enterprise Dashboard & Product Demo
We've streamlined processes to be cost effective for our customers but that puts more of a burden on IT infrastructure. everRun is an impressive piece of kit. When you see what it can do, it's pretty cool. Other products do something similar but I can find nothing else that does exactly what everRun does. By deploying it we've also stopped changing our servers every 3 years which saves £10K-£15K every time.
This is the only fault tolerant solution I've seen that actually provides fault tolerance.